Classic Teardrop Design
Our Classic Teardrop Philosophy
We believe a camper should be all about enjoyment. Expensive add-ons like built-in stoves and sink and drain systems add cost and create situations where breakdowns can ruin a great trip. If you want a stove, buy one at your local sporting goods shop and replace it when it wears out. We want to help you enjoy your camper and that is why we build them super simple and super economical. Check us out; we think you will like what you see.
Our Classic Teardrop starts at $7,395
• 5' x 8'
• Standard Queen-sized sleeping area - 60" x 80"
• 28" x 60" stainless steel food-prep area in galley
• Overall Length = 13'4"
• Overall Width = 6'8"
• Overall Height = 5'10"
• Dry Weight = approximately 900 pounds
• Tongue Weight = less than 50 pounds
• Easily pulled by practically any vehicle with a 2" ball hitch
• 3" x 2" welded and powdercoated
steel trailer frame
• LED running lights
• Sealed underneath
• 14" wheels and smooth-riding torsion axles
• Aluminum-covered sidewalls and roof
• Tread-brite rock guard on front wall
Convenience and Comfort
• 12V LED reading lights, interior light,
galley light and porch lights
• 110V AC outlets / interior and galley (GFCI)
• Onboard 12V battery charging system
• Flexible galley cabinetry with slat-wall
• Open interior storage w/ passthrough cabinet
• 3-speed, reversible ventilation fan
• Entry doors on BOTH sides
• Sliding windows / locking doors
• Leveling jacks on the back corners
• Tongue jack pivots parallel to frame
• Air Conditioner / Heater
• 4" Memory Foam mattress
• Deep Cycle 12V marine battery
• Trailer-mounted storage rack
• Spare tire w/ trailer mount
• Optional Colors Available
Copyright 2017 - Gateway Teardrops LLC - 228a Highway 365 - Conway, Arkansas 72032